Healthy kidneys are for vital for the human body as they remove waste and toxins from the blood. One of the most important body parts. Your kidneys remove about 200 quarts a day and regulate blood pressure and increases red blood cells.
These are the 7 amazing herbs for healing your kidneys. Make sure to drink lots of water when taking them.
1. Chanca Piedra is a herb proven with clinical trials to help cleanse the kidneys. It is known as “Stone breaker” for its ability to help with kidney stones. It washes out stone fragments and increases the passing of calcium. The most popular way of consuming chanca piedra is as a tea.
2. Goldenrod detoxifies the kidneys and tones the urinary tract. Clinical tests on animals show it has anti-inflammation, anti-infection and diuretic properties. If you are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds or anything related, you should not take goldenrod.
3. Horsetail helps to flush out fluids in the body from the kidneys and the bladder. It removes the toxins and reduces bladder and kidney stones.
4. Celery seeds help flush out toxic properties through the kidney. Celery root is edible and helps with stiff joints, fights colon cancer, and balances blood levels. It is considered stimulating for the kidneys because it contains potassium and sodium. You can take the celery root as an extract or capsule.
5. Gravel root, also known as Joe Pye weed has long been known for its ability to help with kidney health. It has even been given the name “Kidney Root” Also good for gout and kidney stones. Make sure to look for the label “hepatotoxic PA-free” when getting it, otherwise it may cause side effects.
6. Marshmallow roots are a well known herbal remedy with many benefits, its also used for flavoring. It’s antibacterial and fights inflammation. It calms urinary tract tissues and soothes mucus membranes. Consuming as tea would be most effective if used a kidney cleanser.
7. Dandelions are nutritious and full of antioxidants. The plant root is good for preventing cell damage. Dandelions fight inflammation and help control blood sugar levels and blood pressure. You can consume it as tea, capsule, or tincture.